• Initial height: 312 m (to the top of the lagpole)
• Current height (including antennas): 324 m
• The deepest foundations: (North and West) lie 15 meters underground. In each of these foundations, four pillars of masonry are built, which bear the four uprights of each leg of the Tower, known as rafters.
• Total weight: 10,100 tons
• Weight of the iron structure: 7,300 tons
• Space between the pillars:
- 1st platform: 4,415 m2
- 2nd inner platform: 1,430 m2
- 3rd inner platform: 250 m2
• Height of the platforms:
1st platform: 57 m
2nd inner platform: 115 m
3rd inner platform: 276 m
• Lighting: 336 600-W projector lamps (sodium lamps).
• Number of bulbs for the Sparkling Tower: 20,000
• Number of steps in the East pillar to the top: 1,665
• Number of rivets (total): 2,500,000
• Weight of paint used: 60 tons for each repainting campaign
• Time required for painting: the Eiffel Tower was repainted in its entirety every seven years.
• Number of elevators: From the ground to the second loor: 5 (one in the East pillar, one in the West pillar, one in the North pillar, one private elevator in the South pillar for the “Jules Verne” restaurant and one goods elevator in the South pillar). From the second loor to the top: two sets of two duolifts.
• Elevator speed: 2 meters/second.
• Passenger low and capacity of the elevators
North pillar: 920 persons/hour
East pillar: 650 persons/hour
West pillar: 650 persons/hour
Duolifts: 1,140 persons/hour
Jules Verne: 10 persons/ascent
Goods elevator in the South pillar: 30 persons or 4 tons/ascent
• Number of persons working on the Tower: SNTE: 280, Restaurants: 240, Souvenirs: 50, Other: around 50
• Number of analogical TV stations: 6
• Number of free digital TV stations: 30
• Number of radio stations: 31
• Number of antennas: 120