The Eiffel Tower is open every day all year long:
- from 9 a.m. to midnight from mid-June to early September,
- from 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. during the rest of the year,
- At Easter weekend and during the Spring holidays : extended opening hours to midnight.
|From mid-June to early September||9 a.m. to 12:45 a.m
Last lift midnight
(11pm for the top)
|9 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
Last admission : midnight*
|The rest of the year||9:30 a.m. to 11:45 p.m.
Last lift 11 p.m.
(10:30* pm for the top)
|9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Last admission : 6 pm*
* This time may be brought forward depending on visitor numbers.
Access hours for groups :
– Tickets to the Tower top will be sold until 9:30pm
– Tickets to the first and second floors will be sold until 10:00pm
All the hours indicated on this page are subject to modification without further notification.
Access to the top of the Tower may be temporary closed due to unfavourable weather conditions or too many visitors at any given moment.
The Eiffel Tower, as a well-frequented historical monument, must ensure the safety of its visitors.
On an exceptional basis, all or part of the visitor-accessible spaces could be closed and hand bags checked. No large-sized hand baggage nor animals will be allowed onto the monument except for Seeing Eye dogs. Furthermore, there is no baggage check service available at the Tower.
Credit: gadl – Scary line eh?